Friday, October 7, 2011

Feels like forever....

I am really going to try and do this "Blog" thing a lot more often than I was doing.  I'm finally getting over all of the past years events with my Mom having a brain aneuresym and surving it, the heart breaking decision of having to put Mom in a temporary rehab hospital and then dealing with everything that possibly could go wrong and did, learning that someone very special to me is losing her daughter to Cancer, to my oldest sister being diagnosed with MS.  Needless to say it has been a crazy year and things are finally calming down a bit for all of us.
BUT.....let's not forget the blessings that were given to our family this year. The biggest blessing of all is the fact that my Mother survived and fought through the anueresym she had on Feb 12, 2011 and although she is not the same "Mom" that she was before hand, I am very thankful and lucky to have her here.  We were also blessed with a new baby in the family this year, my Niece Karlee and her husband Perry welcomed a new baby boy in June little  ~Jackson Parker Ashlock~


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this to Donna...Keep blogging. I love to read them...